It’s that busy time of year for interviews and as they can be very stressful and nerve racking we thought we’d help you out.
Here are some of Forbes’ (and our own) suggestions about what questions you may want to ask during the interview to help show that you have done your homework on the organisation and that you have been concentrating in the interview.
Forbes’ are a bit straight to the point so make sure you feel comfortable asking them - if not then perhaps our suggestions are more suited to you!
These questions also have a benefit for you - don’t forget your are also trying to find out if this is the position for you!!
Here are Forbes’ suggestions….
1. “Is There Any Reason Why You Wouldn’t Hire Me?”
2. “As an Employee, How Could I Exceed Your Expectations?”
3. “How Could I Help Your Company Meet Its Goals?”
4. “What Excites You About Coming into Work?”
And here are our suggestions….
1. What are the career development/progression opportunities within the company?
2. Does your company provide employee training opportunities? If so does this include both technical and soft skills training?
3. Can you describe the company’s culture?
4. What is the company’s strategy for continued growth and success?
Have a read of their blog for the reasoning behind these - http://www.forbes.com/sites/investopedia/2012/10/04/4-essential-questions-to-ask-at-the-end-of-a-job-interview/